|Price||POA. For details, please call 02070 48 48 48|
2022 Ed Sheeran Wembley | Friday 24 June
The phenomenal Ed Sheeran, will play multiple nights at Wembley Stadium, his first major tour since the recent pandemic.
Register your interest today and guarantee your place at the biggest gig of 2022 at the best arena in the country.
2022 Ed Sheeran Concert, Wembley
2022 Ed Sheeran plays for what will be a packed out Wembley – We are delighted to offer premium corporate hospitality for Ed Sheeran’s upcoming tour at Wembley. One of the UK’s most talented musicians will take centre stage at Wembley this summer. With the release of his new album ‘=’, many Sheeran fans will flock to see their icon perform songs from his new album including number one currently in the UK top 40, Shivers and currently number 3 in the charts Bad Habits. With Ed being born in Halifax and growing up in small town in Suffolk to him now selling out arena’s across the globe is a massive achievement.
Ed’s tour kicks off in Ireland on 28th April 2022, he will then work his way through the UK, arriving at Wembley for a guaranteed 3 sell out shows. Ed has the pleasure of entertaining what will be an electric Wembley crowd three nights in a row, from 29th June – 1st July 2022. Ed is now accustomed to success by selling more than 26million albums and 100million singles worldwide, making him one of the world’s best selling music artists.
Many may not know this but Ed started off by singing in his church choir at the ripe age of 4 years old, 10 years later he released his first EP. When Ed hit 16 he made the move to the big smoke. A year after his move to London, in 2009 he had already performed over 300 live shows, this pattern would only continue from here. Glastonbury is one of the UK’s most infamous festivals where the best of the best perform to thousands of excited festival goers. 2011 was when Ed made his Glastonbury debut, performing to around 500 people on one of the smallest stages, fast forward to 2017 he was closing the festival on the world famous Pyramid stage, hard work, dedication and belief pays off.
Over the years Ed Sheeran has managed to collaborate with some of the biggest names within the music industry, to name a few, Justin Bieber, Stormzy, Beyonce and Eminem. The list of mind blowing collaborations could go on and on.
Here at Engage we have brilliant options for Ed Sheeran hospitality packages, please see all of our concert dates below.
- Guns & Roses | Tottenham Stadium | 1st – 2nd July
- The Killers | Emirates Stadium |3rd – 4th June
- 2022 Hampton Court Festival | Hampton Court Palace|8th – 16th June
- Westlife With Special Guests | Wembley | 6th August
- Billie Eilish | O2 Arena | 10th June -25 June
- Gary Barlow | O2 Arena | 16th – 17 December
- Madness | O2 Arena | 18th December
- Pet Shop Boys | O2 Arena | 22nd May
- The Weeknd | O2 Arena | 6th – 16th November
- UB40 | O2 Arena | 25th February
- Elton John | O2 Arena | 30th October – 29th June
- Ed Sheeran | Wembley | 29th June – 1st July
- Duran Duran | Hyde Park | 10th July
- Pearl Jam | Hyde Park | 8th – 9th July