|Package||Abu Dhabi Paddock Club Package||Abu Dhabi Paddock Club Travel and Accommodation Package|
|Price||POA. For details, please call 02070 48 48 48||POA. For details, please call 02070 48 48 48|
2022 FORMULA 1 ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
As Official Distributor’s of Formula 1 Paddock Club Hospitality, we are delighted to offer you our packages for the 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, the final race on the Formula One Calendar.
2021 was one of the most anticipated races in Formula 1 history as the titanic 2021 battle between Verstappen and Hamilton came to a close, to determine the 2021 World Championship.
Check out our Formula 1 Paddock Club package, as well as our travel and accommodation options to enhance your stay and experience. Treat clients or take friends and family for the 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
2022 Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
We are delighted to offer premium Formula 1 hospitality for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in 2022, the final race of the 2022 calendar. Race day is on the 20th November and will mark a new era of Formula 1 as the specifications have changed to promote overtaking and a fairer fight between the 10 teams competing.
We’re in a golden era of Formula 1 with Lewis Hamilton continuing to compete at the highest level and former World Champions Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso leading their respective teams to newer heights. But it’s the incredible, new emerging talent that has added real depth to the line-up, none more so than Max Verstappen who has amassed a huge number of fans around the world, with Dutch orange waves clear to see. Charl Leclerc, Carlos Sainz Jr, Lando Norris and George Russell are just a few names to mention as potential World Champions in the future.
The current teams on the grid are:
- Red Bull
- Alpine Racing
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix History
Since it’s addition to the Formula 1 calendar in 2009, Abu Dhabi has almost been ever-present, with 12 races to date.
Sebastian Vettel won that first race in 2009 in his title winning Red Bull, but since then Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton have dominated the circuit, the constructor winning the last 6 out of 7 races. The track is the highlight for many and often is one of the final races of the season and crucial for World Championship standings. The track is likely to undergo some change in the near future, to spice up the potential for drama as it drivers have reported a disappointment in a number of races.
2022 Season Preview
The 2022 season gets underway on Friday 18 March and will consist of 23 races, the highest in the sports history. With a new specification of car for 2022, expect the grid to be mixed up and more unpredictable results as usual as teams get to grips with their new cars. The Miami Grand Prix will be the only new race on the calendar, with Saudi Arabia Grand Prix entering it’s second year.
There’s been a couple of significant moves in the drivers line-up, with George Russell taking the huge step up from Williams to Mercedes, demoting Valtteri Bottas who has since joined Alfa Romeo. Bottas has replaced the retiring Kimi Raikkonen, whilst Giovinazzi has left Alfa Romeo to be replaced by Chinese 22-year-old Guanyu Zhou, who impressed in F2 in 2021.
Formula 1 Paddock Club
We are thrilled to have been appointed Official Distributors of Formula 1 Paddock Club Hospitality and we have packages available for every race of the season. The world-renowned Paddock Club is the ultimate motorsport experience and delivers a sensational day, ideal for any motorsport fan or petrolhead.
Please check out our range of Formula 1 Paddock Club corporate hospitality for the 2022 Formula One Season.
- 20 March | Bahrain Grand Prix | Sakhir
- 27 March | Saudi Arabian Grand Prix | Jeddah
- 10 April | Australian Grand Prix | Melbourne
- 24 April | Emilia Romagna Grand Prix | Imola
- 08 May | Miami Grand Prix | Miami
- 22 May | Spanish Grand Prix | Barcelona
- 29 May | Monaco Grand Prix | Monaco
- 12 June | Azerbaijan Grand Prix | Baku
- 19 June | Canadian Grand Prix | Montreal
- 03 July | British Grand Prix | Silverstone
- 10 July | Austrian Grand Prix | Spielberg
- 24 July | French Grand Prix | Le Castellet
- 31 July | Hungarian Grand Prix | Budapest
- 28 August | Belgian Grand Prix | Spa
- 04 September | Dutch Grand Prix | Zandvoort
- 11 September | Italian Grand Prix | Monza
- 25 September | Russian Grand Prix | Sochi
- 02 October | Singapore Grand Prix | Singapore
- 09 October | Japanese Grand Prix | Suzuka
- 23 October | USA Grand Prix | Austin
- 30 October | Mexican Grand Prix | Mexico City
- 13 November | Brazilian Grand Prix | Sao Paulo
- 20 November | Abu Dhabi Grand Prix | Abu Dhabi