As a scintillating 2021 F1 season draws to a close next week, we are delighted and proud to announce that we are Official Distributors of F1 Paddock Club Hospitality for the 2022 season.
The world renowned F1 Paddock Club Hospitality is the most premium VIP experience in sport and we have fantastic access to all 23 races next year.
Whether it’s Monaco or Monza, Barcelona or Baku, enjoy the finest hospitality around the globe, with Engage offering additional travel and accommodation support if required.
2022 Formula 1 Season
We are delighted to offer premium Formula 1 Paddock Club hospitality for the 2022 season, one of the most eagerly anticipated years which includes a 23 race calendar. 2022 will mark a new era of Formula 1 as the specifications have changed to promote overtaking and a fairer fight between the 10 teams competing.
We’re in a golden era of Formula 1 with Lewis Hamilton continuing to compete at the highest level and former World Champions Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso leading their respective teams to newer heights. But it’s the incredible, new emerging talent that has added real depth to the line-up, none more so than Max Verstappen who has amassed a huge number of fans around the world, with Dutch orange waves clear to see. Charl Leclerc, Carlos Sainz Jr, Lando Norris and George Russell are just a few names to mention as potential World Champions in the future.
The current teams on the grid are:
- Red Bull
- Alpine Racing
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
2022 Season Preview
The 2022 season gets underway on Friday 18 March and will consist of 23 races, the highest in the sports history. With a new specification of car for 2022, expect the grid to be mixed up and more unpredictable results as usual as teams get to grips with their new cars. The Miami Grand Prix will be the only new race on the calendar, with Saudi Arabia Grand Prix entering it’s second year.
There’s been a couple of significant moves in the drivers line-up, with George Russell taking the huge step up from Williams to Mercedes, demoting Valtteri Bottas who has since joined Alfa Romeo. Bottas has replaced the retiring Kimi Raikkonen, whilst Giovinazzi has left Alfa Romeo to be replaced by Chinese 22-year-old Guanyu Zhou, who impressed in F2 in 2021.
Formula 1 Paddock Club
We are thrilled to have been appointed Official Distributors of Formula 1 Paddock Club Hospitality and we have packages available for every race of the season. The world-renowned Paddock Club is the ultimate motorsport experience and delivers a sensational day, ideal for any motorsport fan or petrolhead.
Please check out our range of Formula 1 Paddock Club corporate hospitality for the 2022 Formula One Season.
- 20 March | Bahrain Grand Prix | Sakhir
- 27 March | Saudi Arabian Grand Prix | Jeddah
- 10 April | Australian Grand Prix | Melbourne
- 24 April | Emilia Romagna Grand Prix | Imola
- 08 May | Miami Grand Prix | Miami
- 22 May | Spanish Grand Prix | Barcelona
- 29 May | Monaco Grand Prix | Monaco
- 12 June | Azerbaijan Grand Prix | Baku
- 19 June | Canadian Grand Prix | Montreal
- 03 July | British Grand Prix | Silverstone
- 10 July | Austrian Grand Prix | Spielberg
- 24 July | French Grand Prix | Le Castellet
- 31 July | Hungarian Grand Prix | Budapest
- 28 August | Belgian Grand Prix | Spa
- 04 September | Dutch Grand Prix | Zandvoort
- 11 September | Italian Grand Prix | Monza
- 25 September | Russian Grand Prix | Sochi
- 02 October | Singapore Grand Prix | Singapore
- 09 October | Japanese Grand Prix | Suzuka
- 23 October | USA Grand Prix | Austin
- 30 October | Mexican Grand Prix | Mexico City
- 13 November | Brazilian Grand Prix | Sao Paulo
- 20 November | Abu Dhabi Grand Prix | Abu Dhabi